What is BASE?
Getting strong doesn't need to be complicated but it also requires a solid base. Base training is a stripped-down way to build lean muscle, solidify movement patterns, and get the most ROI from training. Base uses dumbbells, kettlebell, landmine and bodyweight exercises and avoids any axial barbell loading.
What to expect during a BASE session:
We highly encourage all clients to make time for BASE. It doesn't matter if you're on your 7 Day Trial or if you've been with us for 3 years, it will help sharpen up your technique and train better.
* New Members will be required to complete at least one month of BASE prior to re-assessment qualification for Strength. Safety is our priority. *
- It simplifies the number of barbell movements, incorporates more kettlebells, and focuses on time tested, scientifically proven strength building exercises.
This is a 2 day training split.
- Your training progress (weights) will be accurately be logged on the TrainHeroic app.
- Workout in a group of up to 12 people.
- Designed for new, intermediate, and advanced members.