What is BASE Training?
Getting strong doesn't need to be complicated but it also requires a solid base. Base training is a stripped-down way to build lean muscle, solidify movement patterns, and get the most ROI from training.
What to expect during a BASE Training session:
We highly encourage all clients to make time for BASE Training in June. It doesn't matter if you're on your 7 Day Trial or if you've been with us for 3 years, it will help sharpen up your technique and train better.
* New Members will be required to complete at least one month of BASE Training prior to re-assessment qualification for Strength. Safety is our priority. *
BASE TRAINING BREAKDOWN:
- It simplifies the number of barbell movements, incorporates more kettlebells, and focuses on time tested, scientifically proven strength building exercises.
This is a 3 day training split.
- Your training progress (weights) will be accurately be logged on the TrainHeroic app.
- Workout in a group of up to 12 people.
- Designed for new, intermediate, and advanced members.